We are working with one of the UK’s leading construction Groups to bring in a Group Assistant Management Accountant on a temp-to-perm basis. Offering you flexible working, a friendly & sociable workplace and lots of responsibility and autonomy form the get go, this Dudley-based role could be your golden chance to take your career to the next level as part of an establish organisation leading its competitors.
As Group Assistant Management Accountant, your core duties will see you shadow the Finance Manager closely as you support month end production for multiple entities, enter sales/purchase invoices and uphold integral database maintenance. This is not to mention the fantastic exposure you’ll receive, gaining visibility with senior finance members as you complete ad-hoc requests.
Ideally, you will:
- Be immediately available, part qualified in CIMA/ACCA and have experience in a similar Assistant Management Accountant position.
- Consider yourself a fantastic communicator, capable of working collaboratively and being an effective partner across the wider finance function.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, ideally already having experience in the construction sector.
- Intermediate skills with Excel (e.g., PIVOT TABLES, VLOOKUPS etc..) and experience with SAGE 50.
What you will receive:
- A role bursting with potential and opportunity; this is your opportunity to break into a nationwide Group, establish yourself as a key team member and climb through the ranks.
- Direct mentorship under the Finance Manager who is excited to be a valuable teacher and kickstart your career.
- A warm welcome into a friendly and collaborative environment
- A variety of company-exclusive benefits upon going permanent, including study support, a competitive pension scheme, company-sponsored events and much more.
If this Group Assistant Management Accountant role interests you, or you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – we look forward to considering your application.