We are currently recruiting for an incredible Graduate Management Accountant role that will provide progression opportunities and study support! We are specifically looking for a candidate that has recently graduated or completed their AATs with experience from a sandwich year or alongside their studies. A curious mind, confident communication style and an analytical drive is essential in taking on this exciting role!
The Graduate Management Accountant will be situated in a team of five part-qualified and fully qualified Accountants, working alongside them and soaking up all of their expertise! The successful candidate will be heavily involved in financial reporting, profit and loss analysis and balance sheet reconciliations! Experience in these activities would be great but is not at all essential as all training can be provided. This role will also include speaking to non-finance stakeholders therefore friendly and confident communication skills are a must.
- We are specifically looking for a recent graduate or a candidate that has completed their AATs with some working Accounting experience alongside their studies!
- An understanding Microsoft Excel is essential in taking on this role with working knowledge of functions like Pivot Tables, Sum Ifs and V-Lookups
- Be a determined individual with the curiosity to look beyond the numbers!
- A confident personality and excellent communication skills are imperative as the Graduate Management Accountant will be communicating with non-finance stakeholders!
What You Will Receive
- Receive full and committed training from part and fully qualified professional that want to help you progress in your career!
- Benefit from full study support towards the ACCA or CIMA to complement your progression!
- Work in a very well recognised retail business where the opportunities are endless!
- Enjoy a healthy work/life balance with a generous hybrid working set-up!
This is a really exciting position for a recent graduate or AAT studier, with some experience in Accounts, to kick-start their career in a fabulous business that will support learning and progression! If this sounds like the role you have been searching for then please apply now!