A great opportunity for an Accounting and Finance graduate has become available in a distribution and manufacturing business based in the Aston area. Due to a maternity cover leaving part way through their 12 month fixed term contract, a 3-6 month temp role has become available for someone who is immediately available! This role here will be supporting in the Accounts Payable department with a range of tasks, including processing invoices, reconciling supplier statements, preparing for payment runs and resolving a range of finance queries. Due to the short-term nature of this role, they have decided they are open to a trainee/graduate person for this role, as they have agreed it would be a great way for the right person to gain some experience and they are happy to train.
This role here is looking for someone who has studied their AAT or has recently finished an Accounting and Finance degree. Ideally, we need someone who is very proactive, someone who will look at a problem or query and will start having ideas of how to resolve and someone who is motivated to tackle any issues. Also, as mentioned this role is a temporary role looking to start as soon as possible so please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
- Have recently studied AAT or a relevant finance degree.
- Be a very motivated and proactive person who enjoys tackling a problem head on.
- Have either some relevant experience (finance related) or have had exposure to data entry or customer service tasks.
What you will receive
- An exceptional training opportunity in finance, where you will work alongside the Accounts Payable Manager and the Finance Manager, providing you with invaluable experience early on in your career.
- The opportunity to learn a range of finance systems and to improve on your excel skills.
- A supportive and personable team environment.
- On-going support from Mitchell Adam during your role at this business, ensuring that you get all the training and support you need throughout the role.
If you are a trainee/graduate who is looking to get their finance career started and you think you tick all the boxes for this role then please submit your CV now!