My client is currently going through a period of exponential growth and as such have a unique and exciting requirement for a Graduate Accountant/Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain comprehensive training and exposure to an all-round accounting role alongside gaining full study support for your qualifications in either ACCA/CIMA/AAT whilst working within a team of colleagues who will be joining you in your journey to become qualified.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be given full training and support in your role to be able to analyse reported expenditure, preparation of automated Trial Balance, and finalising accounts with the client for review.
- Be a graduate of an Accounting/Finance or related discipline degree/ AAT qualified/ have at least 1 year transactional finance experience with a view to commencing your studies
- Have excellent and professional communication skills with the ability to converse with all levels of seniority with ease
- Be extremely driven and hungry to do well; we are seeking candidates for this role who like to give 110% in all that they do
What you will receive
- Fully comprehensive study support for your ACCA/CIMA/AAT with up to 5 days off revision time per exam!
- Work within the heart of the business district in Birmingham City Centre within impressive offices that have exceptional public transport links
- Work in the office on a hybrid basis- 4 days a week at home, 1 day in the office
- Have an excellent social scene as part of your role with frequent all expenses paid company events
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Private Health care, additional perks such as free gym membership
If you are a driven, hungry, and hardworking candidate in the early stages of your journey to becoming a qualified Accountant, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role as interviews will take place next week!