We are currently recruiting for a fantastic Graduate Accounts Assistant position in a well-known retail business. Our client is hoping for a bright, engaging and driven individual to hit the ground running in this role that will provide plenty of exposure into Accounts and an exciting progression route! The team are hardworking, friendly and supportive, they are anticipating a Graduate with a great work ethic and ambitions to study.
The Graduate Accounts Assistant will be provided with all necessary training and will have the opportunity to get involved with a multitude of activities! The successful candidate will be analysing and presenting data such as profits and spending, assisting with financial reporting and getting involved with Month End! Our client is absolutely looking for the perfect team fit as they are close knit and this is a fast pace role!
- The successful candidate must have recently completed a relevant Degree such as Account & Finance
- Although this is not essential, it would be ideal for the Graduate to have some working experience from a placement year
- Be ambitious with a driven work ethic to successfully take on this role and fit in with the team
- The candidate must be confident using Microsoft Excel with at least VLookups and Pivot Tables as these will be used on a daily basis
What You Will Receive
- Work alongside and learn from like-minded, qualified professionals that want to help you on your journey!
- Receive committed and tailored training in this role that has a ready made progression route!
- Benefit from study support towards the ACCA or CIMA!
- Enjoy a generous hybrid working package with only 2 days a week in the office!
This is an incredible role that will jet-set your career in Accounts, in a large and really well-recognised business! If you are a driven and confident Graduate looking to kick-start your career, this is the role for you! Please apply now.