Mitchell Adam are excited to announce their continued collaboration with a multinational organisation that operates in the tourism industry. Our client is an internationally recognised company who is looking to hire a talented Graduate Accountant into their team in Birmingham. The organisation are keen to bring on an individual who has graduated with a degree in an accounting based discipline. They are looking for an individual who is charismatic and aspirational, someone who will confidently interact with internal and external stakeholders and will quickly adapt to their new surroundings.
Our client is looking to invest in an individual who has a strong aspiration and drive to succeed. In this role you will be covering some aspects of sales and purchase ledger alongside assisting the Management Accountant. You will be processing invoices and communicating with customers and suppliers over the telephone and email, whilst also helping out senior members of your team at Month-end. As a Graduate Accountant, the organisation are willing to help train you and assist your transition into this role.
- To be immediately available or on at most a one week notice period in this position.
- To have graduated with either a first class honours result or a higher second class honours in an accounting based course.
- To be charismatic, driven and aspirational is essential in this role, as your personality is key for representing the organisation.
- To have worked in a role previously where you have had to interact with customers or colleagues.
You will receive
- The opportunity to work for an established and expansive organisation. One that would look fantastic on your CV.
- The chance to transfer your skills you learnt from your studies into practical hands on experience.
- A very fair and competitive salary.
- The exposure of working closely with a senior accountant, this experience will help you build your knowledge and ability and help kick-start your career in this industry.
An established organisation in the Travel and Tourism industry are seeking a Graduate Accountant to join their team in Birmingham. They are looking for someone who is driven and has ambition as this role will require the successful candidate to overcome some obstacles when moving into this position. This role will be filled quickly so please apply if you are interested.