Mitchell Adam are proud to reveal that they have extended their collaboration with one of the UK’s most prestigious organisations, they are looking to add a Graduate Accountant to their energetic team in Birmingham city centre. The organisation are keen for this Graduate Accountant to start immediately, so they can start to progress in the role rapidly.
If you have just graduated with a fantastic result in an Accounting related discipline, or if you graduated a within the last few years and have some hands-on experience, you will be an ideal candidate for this role. In this role you will be completing a variety of accounting tasks, this includes processing invoices, liaising with stakeholders as well as assisting the senior accountant in their duties.
- You must either have a degree in an accounting related discipline, or have strong experience in an accounting position.
- You will need to be immediately available, or at most on a one week notice period.
- The successful Graduate Accountant will have to have ambition and a strong work ethic, you will be completing challenging tasks which will help you gain fantastic experience.
- Your communication skills will be relied upon in this role, as you will be interacting with suppliers, senior management and customers.
You will receive
- A chance to transfer the skills you have obtained through your studies, into a hands on role.
- A very competitive salary.
- The high likelihood for a permanent offer at the end of your time in this role.
- The chance to become a fundamental member of the accounting team in this organisation.
You have an opportunity to start working as a Graduate Accountant for a prestigious organisation, one that will work hard to improve your ability through training and practical experience. This role will be filled quickly, so please apply if you are interested.