A well-known business with various offices around the UK, are looking for a Graduate Accountant to come in and work in their Northampton office in this exciting Graduate Accountant role. This position is a great opportunity for a graduate who has recently finished their relevant studies (such as degree or AAT) who is looking to get their foot in the door and begin their finance career. Our clients are wanting to take someone on who they can train, and they have emphasised how there are opportunities for growth and progression within their business.
This position is an amazing opportunity for someone who is eager to learn a range of finance skills as this position will be helping out in a range of departments. The ideal candidate will be someone who is eager to learn, who is a team player and eager to be a part of a big team. The only requirements for this role are someone who has strong experience on excel and someone who is either immediately available or on a short notice period.
- Have strong excel skills as working on excel is a key part of the role.
- Be looking to get your finance career started within a large, successful business.
- Enjoy working as part of a team, as this role will be joining a wider finance team.
- Have an organised and analytical mind, as attention to detail is crucial within this role.
What you will receive
- Work within a business that encourage internal growth and progression for their staff.
- Have the opportunity for study support once this role converts to permanent.
- Hybrid working – Fridays working from home!
- Work within a great team who are very supportive about training and providing everyone with the tools for success.
If you are someone who has recently finished their studies and are eager to begin their career within finance then this could be the role for you! Please submit your application now to find out more details regarding this role.