We have a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate in Telford, ready to begin an exciting career in finance. Our client is looking for a Trainee Credit Controller to join their well-established team based Telford.
They are looking for an outgoing and proactive individual to join their dynamic and fun team. You don’t need any prior experience in Credit Control, our clients are willing to go all in and train the right candidate. Just come in eager to learn and ready to hit the ground running.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is available immediately and excited to take the first steps into a career in accounting.
- Be a confident and engaging individual with strong communication skills because you will be liaising with external stakeholders
- Someone who has high attention to detail and is excited to learn how to use Excel to analyse datasets and produce reports for management
- Have experience within a customer facing role to be able to resolve any issues that arise confidently and professionally
- Be available immediately because our client is excited to start training ASAP
What you will receive
- Work for a business undergoing an period of growth, which will open the door for a permanent contract
- Work for a company where you will be given more autonomy to manage your own ledger and client list
- Contribute to the company’s growth whilst working in a fun and dynamic team, in a business that strongly believes in investing in their employees
- Enjoy incredible company benefits including a competitive salary, hybrid working etc.
If you are an immediately available graduate looking to take the first steps towards an exciting career in finance, please apply now!