We are working with a high growth manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton who are looking to appoint a FP&A Manager in this newly created role.
As this business has received funding it is now launching multiple NPI and Prototype projects. As FP&A Manager you will business partner Project Managers to ensure clear information is supplied to senior management/ board on status of these exciting projects. Your work will identify opportunities as well as risk and contribute to the strategic direction of the business.
As an experienced accountant from a busy business you will be confident implementing robust financial tracking and controls.
Ideally you will;
- Be a Qualified Accountant by ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA.
- Have experience implementing FP&A processes within an SME environment.
- Be a strong financial modeller with extensive experience forecasting both long term and short- term projects.
- Have experience leading projects. This role requires someone who has demonstrable experience co- ordianting teams and complex projects.
In return, you will;
- Join a growing business. Enjoying a range of future opportunities as a result.
- Have autonomy within this role. Enjoy the opportunity to apply your knowledge and be valued for your experience.
- Work in a fast paced and everchanging environment keeping your day to day interesting and exciting!
- Enjoy a competitive bonus scheme and the potential for equity in the business in the future.
If you are an experienced FP&A Manager who is looking to apply your experience in an exciting environment, please get in touch.