Our client has been a steady and successful organisation for many years but has recently received a significant amount of funding, this has catapulted the companies growth! This significant boost in revenue has led to the creation of this FP&A Manager role.
This is the first hire of the growing senior finance team and will see you act as second in command to the Finance Director. You will help mould not only the growing finance team but also the financial reporting processes that will be implemented across the whole business. You technical knowledge and qualification will see you implement financial controls, support with audit and confidently manage cashflow. But your main focus will be looking to the future and being instrumental in the strategic direction as you build financial models and take the lead with the new mergers and acquisitions.
The Finance Director has described this role to be a stepping stone for ambitious individuals to catapult their career. Not only will there be future and fast progression within this organisations due to its growth and plan to expand this specific team. But also, the strategic experience you gain here will support your application for number one roles in the future.
What is required;
- You will be a Chartered Accountant by ACA/ACCA. Our client is particularly interested in those who have Big Four experience.
What you will receive;
- This is a highly visible role. The impressive work you do will be in collaboration with the CEO and within earshot of the PE Investors. Opening doors for future opportunity as a result.
- Enjoy a versatile role that will see you exercise your strengths while developing greener areas.
- Work within a reputable organisation, reporting to an impressive and supportive Finance Director.
- Have access to a competitive salary package and other additional benefits.
This is a fantastic FP&A Manager role for an ambitious individual. It is truly an exceptional opportunity and not one to miss out on!