I’m currently supporting an international, US owned and listed business who after a recent internal restructure require a FP&A Manager to come on board working alongside the Head of FP&A within their head office in Birmingham (hybrid working on offer).
You’d be getting involved in a number of high profile projects inclusive of supporting the delivery of the long term strategic plan, annual group budget, periodic reforecasts and capital reporting processes. Developing and maintaining robust financial models in support of these processes. Responsible for tracking and understanding the key drivers of performance across the European business, presentations to senior management across the business to understand performance, including forward looking analysis – both within the European region, but also globally.
The Head of FP&A is looking for their successor, someone who is ambitious, well planned, wants to be part of a fast growing business and have an actual say on key drivers in the business.
Ideally, you will:
- Be recently qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience of preparing management reports and variance analysis to an accurate level, qualified by experience Accountants will also be considered
- Be used to working at pace, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
- Have experience of a similar role (i.e. financial analysis, financial planning, coordination of budgeting, etc.) in another fast-paced business
- Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
- Be ambitious and motivated, with evident qualities of initiative and drive
In return, you will:
- Work in a very large, proactive, fast-paced business during a period of rapid growth (progression to a Regional Business Partner role will be a reward for success in this role)
- Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role
- Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focuses on developing and progressing its staff
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior FP&A Analyst to gain direct operational exposure in a large, successful and forward-thinking international business – enjoying great career prospects as a result.