We are working with a high growth PE Backed business who are looking to appoint a FP&A Manager to join them.
This is an exciting position for an ambitious FP&A Manager who wants to confidently sit within the senior leadership team of a rapidly growing business. This role will see you business partnering across departments while taking the lead of the growing FP&A function. You will “get under the bonnet” of the organisations software and rebuild and mould the FP&A processes.
You will take responsibility for reporting / monitoring of all central cost centres being the first point of contact for all heads of departments in regards to reporting, analysis and planning. You will provide operational managers and the PE house with information relating to performance against budget, analyse key variances in order to ensure continued accuracy of the weekly figures and coordinate the budgeting and forecasting processes for each cost centre (to include the implementation of a budgeting timetable and building a budget & forecast model).
As this business grows through acquisition you will have active involvement in providing insightful & meaningful analysis throughout the M&A process.
What is required
- Be fully qualified by ACCA, ACA, CIMA.
- Have extensive financial modelling experience. Eperience applying this within FP&A within a PE backed or high growth SME would be highly advantageous.
Have experience within M&A. This exposure will see you support important business decisions when you offer your analysis and M&A Appraisals.
- Be used to working at pace, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
What you will receive
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes.
An opportunity to supercharge your career development as you step into a role that has a clear, direct and, more importantly, quick progression route to a Head of FP&A role.
- Have autonomy within this position, be valued for your expertise and insight.
- Work in a proactive, fast-paced business while being a very visible member of the team.
- Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focusses on developing and progressing its staff
If you are an ambitious FP&A Manager who is up for the please apply!