We are working exclusively with our PE backed client on a newly created position of FP&A Manager within the Finance team.
As a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager you will be responsible for the planning, forecasting, budgeting, and analytical activities that supports in major business decisions and overall financial health. You will have extensive experience of creating and shaping the overall FP&A strategy, developing, and implementing a full suite of FP&A activities to support the financial analytical work.
This role will see you work closely with the FD and CEO and support the Executive Team / Board to ensure the business maintains appropriate financial performance metrics. You will also provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends and challenging the business on performance
What is required
- A recognised professional accountancy qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification
- Experience of developing strategic FP&A activities
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with BI tools such as Power BI
- Practical hands-on experience implementing and actioning policy and process
- Strong ability to business partner & influence executive stakeholder
What you will receive
- A competitive Salary and additional company benefits.
- 25 Days holiday + 8 Bank Holiday
- Enjoy autonomy within your role.
- Have access to future career prospects and progression.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded FP&A Manager to join a business, building the foundations to support the significant growth ambitions and be part of forming what the future looks like for this fantastic business.