Are you a dynamic and driven financial analyst with a passion for numbers and a knack for strategic financial planning? If so, Mitchell Adam have an exciting opportunity for you to join a prominent property management firm located in the heart of the city. As an FP&A Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the budgeting team to produce a rolling budget for an incredibly bespoke and key client.
Day to day the successful candidate will find themselves working with a variety of internal and external, finance and non-financial stakeholders to obtain data relating to a host of properties. You will be using your analysis and project management skills to orchestrate the flow of information to ensure all financial planning and analysis is produced to the business’ high standard.
- The FP&A Manager will be responsible for producing rolling three-year budgets for our clients. Candidates should demonstrate a strong background in budgeting, financial forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Given the high volume of data involved in this role, proficiency in Excel is a must. You should be adept at data manipulation and modelling.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will lead a team member and work collaboratively to address financial queries and provide guidance on financial analysis. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills are essential.
- Problem-Solving Abilities: As part of our team, you will need to think critically, solve complex financial challenges, and provide data-driven insights to support strategic decision-making.
What you will receive
- Join a leading property management firm with a strong commitment to employee development. You’ll have the opportunity to advance your career and expand your skill set in a dynamic environment.
- Your financial analysis and strategic insights will directly contribute to the success of our clients and the you will immediately see your impact.
- Be a part of the best environment within the sector, highly regarded to be the leading standard in the industry and benefit yourself with colleagues wealth of knowledge.
- Have access to an incredible benefits package, including working from home twice a week, health insurance and more.
If you’re a financial analyst with a passion for budgeting, advanced Excel skills, and a desire to make a meaningful impact in the property management industry, we encourage you to apply now, to be a part of thier dynamic team and take your career to the next level.