A global services business is currently on the lookout for an out-going and skilled FP&A Manager to come and join their growing team over in Birmingham.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a finance analyst or junior business partner who is looking to take that next step into a varied and skill-enhancing role with a world-wide business. This role with offer plenty of progression routes throughout not just the team but also the wider organisation as well as the chance to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior managers.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has strong budgeting experience or has come from a similar focused role, in addition someone who has elements of business partnering in their past roles will also be desirable.
- Have previous experience in a heavily budget focused role and be able to communicate these effectively to a fast-moving client base.
- Have experience in the business partnering side of finance and be able to liaise effectively with non-finance and finance members of the wider team.
- Be confident in presenting your ideas in order to continuously improve processes and contribute to the cost savings.
- Be studying your ACCA/CIMA qualification and be keen to complete and progress.
What you will receive
- Have access to a hybrid-working pattern from both your home and their offices in Birmingham.
- Have the ability to liaise, build relationships with senior management and stakeholders throughout the wider organisation, and progress your professional career.
- Be working for a global and thriving organisation who is keen to support and enhance their staff.
- Be able to get involved in CI projects for the business and present your ideas and knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven individual who is keen to get their foot in the door with a global and reputable business, someone who is wanting to progress their professional career and make a positive impact on an organisation. If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch.