I’m currently supporting an international logistics company who after substantial, organic growth and acquisition require a Senior FP&A Manager to come on board working alongside the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis within their head office in Birmingham.
You will be getting involved in a number of high profile projects inclusive of imbedding better processes around cash flow / forecasting, responsible for tracking and understanding the key drivers of performance across the European business, presentations to senior management across the business to understand performance, including forward looking analysis – both within the European region, but also globally.
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis is looking for his successor, someone who is ambitious, well planned, wants to be part of a fast growing business and have an actual say on key drivers in the business.
Ideally, you will:
- Be qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with over 5 years post qualified experience, focussing on reporting, commercial insight and business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Be used to working at pace, demonstrating the organisational skills to effectively balance many different priorities simultaneously
- Have experience of a similar role (i.e. financial analysis, financial planning, coordination of budgeting, etc.) in another fast-paced, group business
- Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
- Be ambitious and motivated, with evident qualities of initiative and drive
In return, you will:
- Work in a very large, proactive, fast-paced business during a period of rapid growth (progression to a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis)
- Gain direct commercial and operational exposure in a varied, exciting and important role
- Enjoy outstanding career progression prospects in an environment that focuses on developing and progressing its staff
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious FP&A Manager to gain direct operational exposure in a large, successful and forward-thinking international business – enjoying great career prospects as a result.