Here at Mitchell Adam we are working with with a globally recognised distribution company to help them with finding an FP&A Analyst to join their team in Wolverhampton. You will support the companies’ divisional leads and work closely with the Group FP&A Manager. You will assist with annual budgeting and additional adhoc tasks to name a couple of duties.
What you will need
- To be a part-qualified accountant who is actively undertaking their ACCA/CIMA examinations.
- Have an extensive knowledge and be great with using MS Excel (pivots, vlookups) and be confident in dealing with large datasets.
- To have experience in completing budgeting and be an excellent communicator.
- To be confident with presenting information to, and building relationships with, senior stakeholders.
What you will gain
- Study support, if you require it, to assist you with completing your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- The exposure of working below an experienced and qualified FP&A Manager
- Fantastic future progression opportunities and the opportunity to work alongside experienced and like-minded individuals.
- The flexibility of working a hybrid split to give you a great work-life balance and saving you valuable commute time.
This FP&A Analyst position is an exciting opening to gain valuable exposure within a global business and build upon you’re the knowledge you have accumulated up to this point. If this sounds like a great position for you, please contact us.