We are working on a fantastic FP&A Analyst Role that is an absolutely exceptional opportunity for a first time practice mover!
This role see you take responsibility for reporting / monitoring of all central cost centres being the first point of contact for all heads of departments in regards to reporting, analysis and planning. You will provide operational managers with information relating to their performance against budget, analyse key variances in order to ensure continued accuracy of the weekly figures and coordinate the budgeting and forecasting processes for each cost centre (to include the implementation of a budgeting timetable and building a budget & forecast model). Lastly, you will have active involvement in providing insightful & meaningful analysis for a variety of core and ad-hoc projects.
This role will see you getting ‘out and about’ in the business in your effort to understand the drivers of the business performance, and build effective relationships / networks across the company, therefore a proactive approach, engaging communication style and a commercially-focussed candidate is needed. You will take an active role in the acquisition process as you conduct M&A Appraisals and offer insightful analysis that will support and contribute to important business decisions.
What is required;
- Be an ambitious individual. This is such a fantastic opportunity that will offer near imminent progression or would be an exceptional stepping stone for someone with big long term goals.
- Come from an audit back ground. Experience within big 4 or top 10 firm would be highly advantageous.
- Financial Modelling experience/exposure. The successful candidate will be able to articulate examples or understanding of VBA, creating dashboards and constructing financial models. Use of Power BI is desirable.
- Experience working with large sets of data. The right candidate will have examples of consolidating large data sets. Experience consolidating multiple entities or sites would be desirable.
What you will receive;
- Work closely with the Executive team, gaining invaluable exposure and visibility within the business.
- Have access to a competitive salary complimented by strong additional benefits such as; car allowance, bonus and private health care.
- Enjoy a versatile, well-rounded role. This opportunity will see you exercise your commercial and technical acumen
If you are looking for your first move into industry into a role that will supercharge your career development, this is an opportunity that simply cannot be missed.