Mitchell Adam is working with a national distribution company to assist them with finding an FP&A Analyst to join their team in Cannock. You will support the companies divisional leads and work closely with the Group FP&A Manager.
You will be supporting them with preparation of quarterly forecasts, strategic plans, and annual budgets. You will also be required to undertake additional adhoc tasks and the implementation and roll out of reporting tools.
What you will need
- To be a part-qualified accountant who is actively undertaking their ACCA/CIMA examinations.
- Have an extensive knowledge and be great with using MS Excel (pivots, vlookups) and be able to easily adapt to new IT tools.
- To have experience with financial modelling and be comfortable with disparate data sources.
- To be confident with presenting information to, and building relationships with, senior stakeholders.
What you will gain
- Study support, if you require it, to assist you with completing your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- The exposure of working within a nationally recognised distribution business and utilise your current skill set.
- Fantastic future progression opportunities and the opportunity to work alongside like-minded individuals.
- The flexibility of working a hybrid split to give you a great work-life balance and letting you work from the comfort of your own home.
This FP&A Analyst position is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable exposure within a nationally recognised business and build upon your current skill set. If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please contact us.