Mitchell Adam are currently representing a dominant Property Management firm based in the city centre, looking for a numbers driven budgeting professional to become their next FP&A Analyst. You’ll be reporting into the Budgeting Lead to analyse large data sets and provide budgeting commentary on a key contract.
Your project based skillset and analytical mind-set will allow you to extrapolate key financial information from large excel data sets and create bespoke reports for your external stakeholders. This role favours a confident individual that enjoys building rapport, to allow you to build relationships when business partnering.
- You will be responsible for assisting your manager in the production of three year budgets, so a background in forecasting and variance is preferred.
- Be a confident people person, able to easily collaborate to address queries, and provide critical feedback on your analysis.
- ‘Excel’ in your use of spreadsheets, due to the level of analysis and individual property systems, this will allow you to hit the ground running.
- Be studying your ACCA/CIMA actively, as this business will encourage qualification.
What you will receive
- Work directly under an experienced team with fantastic training allowing you to grow.
- Receive study support for your professional qualifications.
- Work flexibly from home two days a week, and a plethora of other benefits such as health insurance and discounts.
- Join the business widely renowned as the best in their sector and learn from the highest standard in the industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those studying, budgeting and forecasting professionals to upskill in a growing business and become a subject matter expert. Apply now to avoid missing out.