This successful FMCG organisation are currently seeking a Fixed Asset Accountant to join their vibrant team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for all things capital and fixed asset accounting, driving all their technical accounting processes and enabling them to deliver on their financial targets having exposure to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
You will be a key point of contact for development activity for your allocated area, preparing timely management reporting information, reflecting on performance, and encouraging future growth and viability. This element of the role will see you have regular meetings with the CFO, FD and other senior stakeholders therefor having significant exposure.
You will be comfortable being responsible for the maintenance of the fixed asset register with accurate journal postings in regard to additions, disposals, deprecation etc. Your experience will see you produce regular balance sheet reconciliations and ensure that all capitalised interest and SLA postings are completed in a timely fashion.
What is required;
- Experience in putting together various sets of accounts, capable of reacting to different accounting environments and needs.
- Extensive experience working in with Fixed Assets and Capital Accounting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. As you will be an expert in your area it is imperative that you are able to communicate effectively with the wider business.
What you will receive;
- Gain exceptional exposure as you regularly meet with the CFO of a large organisation. Opening doors for future career progression as a result.
- Be valued for your experience and be trusted to work on your autonomy within this role.
- Work within a vibrant and successful organisation.
- Work within an impressive team who will support and push your best performance.
- Develop your niche, therefore advancing your career.
If you are interested in this Fixed Asset Accountant opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply!