Are you ACA or ACCA qualified? Are you ambitious, driven and seeking an environment that will reward this? Do you want to work in a unique, high-growth, well backed, US owned business that will offer actual opportunities to quickly develop your career?
If you answer yes to these questions this is the opportunity for you. We are working with an international business with a unique business model to help them strengthen their business with some appointments that will play a big part in their future.
One of these appointments will be a new Financial Reporting Manager to implement an improved reporting structure across the function. You will have ownership of the reporting for UK and Ireland on a group level, reporting into the US parent company.
You will have full ownership of the process underlying the preparation of the financial statutory accounts, oversee the external audit of the statutory accounts with the respective companies’ external auditors, take ownership and prepare the budgets across the group and work closeley with the Group Financial Controller on M&A work over the next year.
We’re excited by this role and by this business – are you?
What you’ll need;
- A professional qualification (either ACCA or ACA) with a few years of post-qualified experience in something of a similar role (i.e. improving financial reporting, working with non-finance people, etc.) ideally from a Top 10 practice
- Great communication skills. You’ll need to master the art of building strong relationships with non-finance people at all levels, whilst retaining the ability to exert influence when needed.
- The desire to develop and progress your skills and career. Your drive and ambition will be crucial tools in accomplishing success and notable achievements in your role – and in helping the business complete the next stage of their growth strategy.
- Some existing achievements that demonstrate your ability to add value to the reporting process, ideally within a large business
What you’ll get;
- The opportunity of working within a high growth businesses, backed by a massively successful and well-established group that have already heavily invested in this company.
- A genuine chance to really develop your skills and experience, shaping the rest of your career.
- A great starting salary. You’ll be well rewarded for your own successes as well as those of this remarkable business.
- An exciting, challenging, interesting role in a unique, emergent, ambitious business. Not to mention brilliant career development opportunities.
This is not an opportunity to miss out on.