We are working on a retained basis with an impressive PE backed business based in Stoke-on-Trent who are looking to appoint a FP&A Manager.
This business is at a very exciting point of growth and evolution, the FD and CEO are looking to build the senior management team within finance. As a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager you will be responsible for the planning, forecasting, budgeting, and analytical activities that supports in major business decisions and overall financial health.
You will take ownership of performance management for the business including identifying and reporting KPIs which are linked to company strategy and drive positive actions. Your financial planning and modelling skills will see you support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the company, including acquisitions and investment appraisal.
What is required;
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Demonstrable financial modelling experience. The successful candidate will be able to articulate examples of VBA, creating dashboards and constructing financial models. Use of Power BI is desirable.
- Have experience within M&A. This exposure will see you support important business decisions when you offer your analysis and M&A Appraisals.
- Be a strong communicator. This role will see you work closely with senior stakeholders and executives across the business. You will also regularly present to the PE backers.
What you will receive;
- This is an outstanding career opportunity to join a business during a period of exponential growth. As the business grows through both acquisition and construction you be a key player in the evolution of this business.
- An opportunity to supercharge your career development as you step into a role that has a clear, direct and, more importantly, quick progression route to a Head of FP&A role.
- Have access to a competitive salary complimented by strong additional benefits such as; car allowance, bonus and private health care.
- Enjoy a versatile, well-rounded role. This opportunity will see you exercise your commercial and technical acumen
This is an absolutely fantastic role for an ambitious individual to step into a multi-faceted, exciting FP&A Manager role.