We are working on a retained basis with an exciting high growth SME on their search for an experienced Financial Controller.
This business is on an impressive growth trajectory and has the potential to significantly scale up further over-night. You will be a key player in this success by contributing to the Group’s financial decision making and providing effective leadership to the finance team. This leadership will include developing and motivating the team ensuring regular 1-2-1 meetings and appraisals are carried out.
This is a well-rounded role and would be best suited to a Financial Controller who is happy to be hands on, but would also be confident adapting to rapid expansion and a changing environment! It requires an experienced individual who is confident leading the Group’s internal and external financial analysis and reporting processes. You will develop appropriate strategies, processes and systems to continuously improve financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting. You will also lead the statutory accounts process ensuring that relevant resources and systems are available, in place and in order. All while keeping a close eye on compliance, risk management and control.
What is required;
- Be a Qualified Accountant by ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Have experience in a senior finance role within a fast-paced environment. Your team management skills.
- You will possess a deep understanding of business/ accounting principles and practices. This will ensure that you are able to implement positive change across the department.
- Be an excellent communicator. Have the ability to lead and influence individuals across all levels.
What you will receive;
- Work within an exciting, ever-changing environment. As you join the business on their growth journey you will enjoy the opportunities it presents.
- Have autonomy within your role and space to implement changes, improve efficiency’s. Demonstrating that you are really valued for your experience.
- Be a key player in within the business, therefore having significant exposure and visibility to the board.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Financial Controller to join an impressive organisation. We are still at the early stages of this search but have already had significant interest in this position so please do not delay in reaching out to avoid missing the shortlist deadline!