We are working exclusively with a trusted client of ours on an exciting Financial Controller position for a manufacturing business based in Telford. This role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Financial Controller who is looking for a clear progression route to directorship.
This successful business has experienced steady growth over the past 10 years and this is set to continue. This is a well-rounded role that will see you oversee a small team of three. You will look after all aspects of management reporting, budgeting & forecasting, statutory reporting, financial controls and financial analysis as well as providing financial support for new projects with detailed forecasting.
This role has came available due to succession planning within the business so requires an individual who is committed to their progression and development.
What is required;
- Be a Qualified Accountant by ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- Have previous experience working within an SME manufacturing environment within a Financial Control position.
- Have good financial reporting, control & analysis skills, allowing you to quickly identify and address improvements that can be made in order to increase productivity, streamline processes and improve reporting outputs
- Be happy to come into the Telford office full-time.
What you will receive;
- Autonomy – you will be trusted to take ownership of the finance function!
- Clear progression – as this role is part of a wider succession plan, your progression will be clear, attainable and prompt!
- Mentorship – work closely with a Qualified Accountant who would be an excellent individual to work with and learn from.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are an ambitious Financial Controller who is looking for a role that has a clear route to directorship, this is an exciting position that should not be missed. Please apply/ get in touch!