I am currently recruiting for an experienced Qualified/QBE Financial to come on board this business during an exciting period of growth. This is a position that will enable you to be in charge of the financials for a fast growing business.
You will work closely with the two Managing Directors of this company who are ideally looking for someone who can manage and set up the finance function, ensure accounts are produced timely whilst also being able to add a commercial outlook to what could be done in the future to ensure further profitability. The business has a great business plan, currently at 5 million turnover with plans to double in the next 5 years but needs a well established Financial Controller to take charge of the financials.
Ideally you will;
* Be ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or QBE with a good amount of experience within both management and statutory accounts. Someone who has been working within the SME market will be highly desirable
* Be a technically strong Accountant with the ability to work on your own to meet tight deadlines and report directly to the Managing Director’s
* Have a commercial outlook on things, being able to highlight ways to streamline procedures and the business in general
* Have prior experience of using ERP systems (although this is not essential, it would be a benefit for your application)
In return you will;
* Be able to work for a business that is rapidly growing, able to have your own autonomy within the finance department
* Be able to work closely with the MD’s, having a direct input on how the business operates
* Have the chance to work in a company where you can establish a long-term career
* Have a varied workload, managing various tasks being challenged to consistently meet deadlines
This is the perfect project for someone who wants to put in the work, looking at the end to end process of the finance functions and arranging it as you see fit within a new, striving, up and coming business.