We are working exclusively with a PE backed services business who are looking to appoint a Financial Controller in a newly created role.
This role has been created due to significant growth and funding over the past two years. As the business has grown the finance function has followed suit and now is in need of a tenacious Financial Controller who will govern the rapidly growing team of five.
You will report directly to the FD and CEO as you assess the current function and support the strategic decisions of its growth . Your experience will see you oversee, evaluate and improve the processes for all aspects within the function. This role requires a versatile individual as you will be business partnering with the operations team one day, then leading the audit process the next! If you come from an SME background, you’ll get it!
What is required
- Be Fully Qualified by ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA.
- Have experience working within a fast-paced/ growing business. Prior experience working with Private Equity would be highly beneficial.
- Be committed to your career! This role will be best suited to an individual who would be open to future progression and responsibility and be willing to prove themselves for it
What you will receive
- Enjoy a competitive salary with additional benefits. As you grow and develop within the company there is future opportunity for equity.
- Enjoy autonomy within your role and be respected and valued for your experience.
- Have a dynamic, varied role. If you are a person who excels when juggling a varied relationship and enjoy a role that keeps you on your toes. This is for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controller who enjoys a varied and busy role. If you are a dynamic, tenacious and technically strong Financial Controller, we would love to hear from you.