Currently I am recruiting for a rare position within a large, successful real estate company based in Birmingham City Centre. You will be part of the senior management team, tasked with a number of things, inclusive of managing a large client involving relationship building / maintenance with key client and the opportunity to apply continuous improvement throughout your department. This is a sought after opportunity to work on a high profile project and work within a fast paced organisation.
The role will be working within the client finance department and you will be heading up the reporting side of the division. For this you will need to be a technically strong Accountant with the ability to form relationships with not only your team but also senior stakeholders in and outside of the business.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with demonstrated skills of being technically strong as an Accountant and having to build rapports with external partners in a client facing role
- Be a strong leader who has not only lead but also developed a finance team of your own, able to delegate appropriately and introduce realistic working targets for the department
- Have good examples of situations you have been in where you have had to introduce a new system, procedure or best practice in order for your department to run as efficiently as possible
- Have a property background or an industry that is focused around client monies
In return, you will:
- Work for a well-known business who are take a professional approach to how the company is operated
- Have the chance to work hand in hand with the Head of Client Finance who will be focussed on supporting you and working with you to apply continuous improvement throughout the department
- Be able to form relationships in and outside of the business, working with client on a case by case basis as you see fit
- Be part of a senior leadership team of a international business and receive excellent support / training to help you be as efficient as possible in your role
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is a technically strong Accountant who has managed a team before. It will enable you to be part of the senior management team, able to divulge recommendations and have a good amount of autonomy within your department.