We are representing a fantastic client of ours who are part of the FTSE 250 and are looking to appoint a Financial Accountant due to a recent promotion.
This role will see you work in global HQ across multiple entities and with multiple departments across the organisation. You will have responsibility for the consolidated financial reporting and the monthly management accounts, assisting in the annual and interim financial statements and ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting to board.
As you find your feet within the role you will be given unique exposure to the acquisition process and trusted to work on exciting projects that will give you a spotlight, making you a highly visible employee to the board.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a fully Qualified Accountant by ACA/ACCA.
- Come from a practice background. This role would be best suited to individuals who have experience working on large audits. However, this is not essential.
- Have experience working within a fast-paced environment working across multiple entities.
- Be an ambitious and tenacious individual, as this a vibrant business that has an impressive workforce you will need these qualities to make the most of this opportunity.
In return, you will:
- Have exposure to and work with impressive senior members of the finance function. Gaining invaluable career support.
- Enjoy future prospects. This business regularly promote within and offers many future opportunities for its employees.
- Enjoy a well-rounded role. This position will give you the opportunity to add value by utilising your strengths as well as developing a new skillset.
- Have access to a competitive salary and benefits package. Including split hybrid working.
If you are a first-time practice mover looking for your first role in industry this is an opportunity not to be missed!