Our client is looking for enthusiastic and detail-orientated part qualified accountant to join their well-established team. This business is well-established and very successful so are on the hunt for a part qualified accountant to help operations to continue run smoothly.
In this part qualified accountancy position your duties will include controlling the integrity of the balance sheet, supporting senior management with ad hoc project work, and completing group financial reporting.
- You should be a finalist/part qualified/qualified in your ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- You should have great interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well with various stakeholders as you will be required to speak with both financial and non-financial personnel regularly.
- You should have solid experience in completing month end duties such as posting journals, accruals and prepayments.
- You should be an organised individual who has strong technical and analytic skills as this is what will be required of you in this role.
What you will receive
- Study support to help you get through your remaining ACA/ACCA/CIMA exams.
- The opportunity to work within a business that has fantastic progression opportunities due to the constant growth and success.
- This business has a fantastic culture, where you get the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals.
- Some very attractive benefits such as employee discounts and great social events.
This part-qualified accountancy vacancy is an exciting opportunity an individual to make that next step in their accounting career and have some fantastic future progression opportunities. If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact us.