Mitchell Adam is looking for a Financial Accountant to work within a well-established manufacturing business in the Birmingham area. This is a great opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to gain invaluable exposure whilst they complete their accounting qualifications.
You will report directly to the Financial Director and will complete duties such as bank reconciliations, variance analysis, and budgeting. You will also be required to assist at times with different adhoc tasks and maintain a level of stakeholder management.
What you will need
- To be a dedicated and driven part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) who has a hunger to succeed and apply their skill-set in the manufacturing industry.
- To be strong using MS Excel (pivots, vlookups) and equivalent packages.
- To be a confident communicator with not only financial stakeholders, but also non-financial ones.
- To be an organised individual who is able to adhere to deadlines while deconstructing large datasets.
What you will gain
- Study support, if you require it, to assist you with your ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications.
- Fantastic exposure opportunities to help you develop as an Accountant.
- A flexible working pattern where you will work a hybrid split, working from home 2 days a week.
- The exposure of working within a business that is leading its industry and you work alongside qualified individuals.
In this Financial Accountant vacancy you will have a fantastic opportunity to develop and build upon your current skill set and work alongside like-minded and supportive people. If you are interested, please contact us.