A large well-known retailer is currently on the lookout for a skilled and results driven Financial Accountant to come and join their growing and successful team over in Walsall.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive candidate who is keen to get their foot in the door with a large and established business where you will be able to enhance your skill set further and gain exposure to the wider team.
The ideal candidate for this role will ideally be ACA qualified or at least studying. This company is partial to a first time practice mover, someone with strong auditing experience and who is able to confidently communicate throughout all levels of a business.
- Have previous experience in producing year-end statutory accounts as well as supporting routine year-end processes.
- Have strong auditing experience and be able to liaise effectively with the external members of the business to complete the annual audit.
- Be studying or qualified in ACA
- Be a passionate and results driven individual who is confident working to tight deadlines and within a fast paced finance function.
What you will receive
- Have access to a flexible hybrid-working pattern both from home and from their offices in Walsall.
- Have the ability to progress throughout the business and enhance your existing skill set further.
- Be working for a respected and well-known retailer who supports and develops their staff.
- Have access to study support in order for you to complete your qualification.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is keen to build upon their experience within a reputable business and wants to make some positive changes within a business. If you’re interested in this position, please get in touch.