An amazing opportunity has become available within a lovely team in a distribution business for an Finance Query Administrator. This position is going to be assisting the current finance team with any queries related to finance that come in, you will be responsible for liaising with all clients and customers and analysing the issue raised to ensure it is responded to in a timely manner. This position will be working alongside both the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger team, specifically working hand in hand with the Credit Control/Cash Allocation team.
The ideal candidate will be someone that likes getting their teeth sunk into a project, who has an investigative mind to them. This will be getting involved in a range of finance queries and will require someone who has strong customer service to get the answers/resolutions they are looking for. Additionally, they are looking for someone who is organised as there may be a multitude of things to manage all at once so someone who is used to juggling a few things at once is ideal – no day is the same in this position!
- Be an inquisitive person who enjoys getting stuck into a query/problem and working through it until it is resolved.
- Enjoy being part of a team that work hard-play hard as they are looking for someone that can get along well while also getting the job done!
- Be confident on excel, this position will require a lot of management of data within spreadsheets, as well as generating reports within excel.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice.
What you will receive
- Get to begin working immediately, in an exciting new job!
- Receive ongoing support from Mitchell Adam throughout the entire placement in regards to us being an advocate for you while you’re there.
- Work alongside knowledgeable accounts professionals, who, although they are not with you, will provide constant support and training for any queries you have.
- Be trusted with your own work load, this role not only has the autonomy to let you manage things how you see fit, they are actively wanting someone who will share ideas on how to improve processes to prevent recurring issues.
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in and you believe you have the right skills and have done something like this previously, then please submit your application now!