Mitchell Adam has partnered up with an excellent SME located in Birmingham city centre who is looking for an immediatley available Management Accountant to lead the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your business acumen and sound finance knowledge by leading a team of two transactional level staff whilst being responsible for the production of the management account pack, managing the month end process and preform duties such as the financial reporting and balance sheet reconciliations. This is a well rounded role and therefore you will not only be leading the team but supporting their development.
What you need
- To be a finalist in your ACCA/CIMA qualifications or be QBE as you will be required to have experience/knowledge in this Management Accountant role.
- To have great experience in completing month end management accounts in an SME business a well as supervisory experience of your own team, but this isn’t essential.
- To be a great communicator and have good interpersonal skills due to the interactions you will have with financial stakeholders as well as your transactional team.
- Have a sound knowledge of financial reporting.
What you will gain
- A warm and welcoming office culture based in Birmingham city centre.
- The option of flexi-time to help you maintain that work-life balance, as the role is office based.
- The opportunity to have full autonomy in this role and be trusted to put your own mark on this position.
- Experience is essential in this role, but if you have this and you are studying for your ACCA/CIMA exams, this business will provide you with the necessary study support.
This Management Accountant role provides a fantastic opportunity to give you exposure to the management accounts and also have supervisory duties. If this sounds like an exciting position to you, please contact us.