Here at Mitchell Adam we are proud to work with a leading corporation in the FMCG industry. Following booming success our client is on the search for a sparky Finance Manager to join them in Coventry. In this role you will report to the Financial Controller and have 2 accounts assistants reporting into you. The main duties of this role include: presenting relevant data in board meetings with various stakeholders, completing the p&l, and general management tasks. In this role you will be a pivotal and vital part of the finance team, contributing massively to future success.
What you will need
- To be a part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)/QBE/fully qualified.
- To have a solid couple of years with completing the Management Accounts end to end.
- You will be very strong on MS Excel and preferably have experience in using SAP (although this is not required).
- You must have a good experience with managing/developing relationships with a range of different stakeholders (financial and non-financial).
What you will gain
- The relevant study support will be given to you depending on which qualification you are studying towards.
- A work from home hybrid split that allows you to work from home 3 days a week, saving you valuable commute time and giving you a better work-life balance.
- A very friendly team atmosphere where you will be encouraged to achieve your best and have a great office environment when you are in.
- Fabulous progression and expose opportunities, allowing you to catapult your accounting career and achieve your best potential.
In this Finance Manager role you will be able to challenge yourself and have a very varied role. You will be a part of a successful and supportive team so if this sounds like the right environment and role for you, please contact us.