Mitchell Adam is working with an industry-leading corporation to find them a Finance Manager to join them in Walsall. They are paving the way in the technology industry and are looking for a sparky and ambitious Finance Manager to lead a small team. You will report to the Financial Controller and have 2 junior individuals reporting into you.
As well as looking after your team, you will be completing the management accounts as well as various adhoc tasks. You will also be present in budget holder meetings, giving you excellent exposure to senior stakeholders and qualified individuals.
What you will need
- You need to be a part-qualified accountant for this role (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- To have great stakeholder management skills as there is a business partnering element to this role which requires strong communication skills.
- To be good with MS Excel (pivots, vlookups) and equivalent packages as you will need to use it regularly.
- To have experience completing end to end Management Accounts.
What you will gain
- Study support for your ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications which will help you work through your exams.
- A flexibly hybrid working pattern, saving you valuable commute time.
- To work within a highly successful corporation where you will report into and learn from very experienced and qualified seniors.
- Onsite parking is available for you on the days you are required in.
In this role you will gain some fabulous exposure opportunities and enhance your skill set, setting you up for a great future in accounting. If this Finance Manager role sounds like it would be the next step for you, please contact us.