Due to a sustained period of growth this successful owner-managed manufacturing business near Solihull is currently seeking a qualified Finance Manager to assume responsibility of the accounting and reporting of 3 group companies, as well as providing some added value.
As well as the day-to-day maintenance of the 3 group companies, there will be extra capacity for someone to implement process improvements, introduce better tools to create visibility surrounding performance, introduce channels of business partnering and improve internal processes of insightful financial analysis. There will also be a remit to make a wide variety of commercial and financial recommendations to overall improve the business-partnering culture of the business, improve financial controls (if necessary) and generally help the finance team keep pace with the changes that such rapid growth brings to the entire business.
Working in partnership with the Group FC and CFO, this role will allow you to showcase your commercial acumen and make a real mark on one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses.
Ideally, you will
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with some good examples of commercial, value-adding achievements;
- Possess proven all-round knowledge of basic accounting principles such as management and financial accounting, cash-flow forecasting, financial analysis, etc.;
- Be an approachable and down-to-earth person, with a confident communication style (you will be advising the senior management team of this business on your recommendations, and need to do so with conviction, assurance and authority).
- Experience using Netsuite would also be highly advantageous.
In return, you will
- Work in a high-growth and successful business, in a friendly, flexible, open and supportive working environment;
- Gain commercial and operational experience – advising senior management on your recommendations to improve the performance of the business and the strategic direction of the company;
- Receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to add some significant commercial achievements to you experience.
This is an ideal opportunity for a confident qualified Finance Manager to work in a rewarding, successful and supportive high-growth business in an important role – giving you real autonomy in recommending commercial, financial, operational and strategic changes to help equip the company suitably for further growth.