Mitchell Adam have signed on the dotted line and reached an agreement with an established organisation within the Automotive industry in Solihull. This organisation has recently expanded and opened a new office, due to this, they have a strong desire to bring on an experienced Finance Manager to help run their operations. Their new branch is accessible by car with free on-site parking and by public transport.
Our client has expanded throughout the West Midlands, and their new branch in Solihull is just one of many in Birmingham. Due to this expansion, one aspect of the role will be liaising with other finance managers from other branches, and pooling ideas and resources in order to achieve the collective desired goal of meeting targets and keeping employee satisfaction high. In this position, as Finance Manager, our client is eager to provide you with the facilities to be able to complete your role as effectively as possible. In this role you will be covering management accountant responsibilities such as preparing monthly management accounts and providing financial advice and reports to senior management, whilst also managing a team of six accounting and admin professionals.
- To have experience managing and supervising a team of accounting professionals, as this is a crucial part of your role.
- To be patient and resilient, in this role at times you will be training junior transactional staff.
- To be charismatic, as you will be communicating with senior management, non-finance stakeholders and fellow Finance Managers in this role.
- To be confident and detail oriented, as you will be presenting data and analysing finances of your branch.
You will Receive
- The opportunity to work for an established organisation, and one that truly cares about its employees.
- A fantastic benefits package, one that includes subsidised health insurance and free private GP appointments.
- The chance to work closely with other Finance Managers and to be in close communication with Senior Management and Directors.
- A competitive salary, one that comes with the option to work in a hybrid style once you have finished your probationary period.
An established Automotive organisation has recently expanded and is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their team in Solihull. The role will include managing a small team and will require an individual who has experience managing a team before.