A trusted and growing property management company is currently on the lookout for a forward-thinking and outgoing Finance Manager to come and join their team in Birmingham.
Due to an exciting level of growth this fantastic opportunity has come for an experience Finance Manager to join a supportive team in a business that will encourage your growth and offer variety in your day to day.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a client / property accounting type role as well as being a strong and effective communicator across all levels of a business being able t liaise with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Be part qualified or a finalist in your ACCA/CIMA qualification, QBE experience will also be considered at the right level.
- Be confident in managing your day to day, which will include month-end processing, compliance, and various reporting whilst managing a small and driven team.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be a detail oriented and analytically minded individual.
- Be a proficient user of MS Excel including Vlook ups and pivot tables, Xero knowledge is also desirable.
What you will receive
- Be joining the business at a key point of growth and be able to gain a wider level of exposure to your day to day.
- Have the ability to work both from you home and from their offices in Birmingham.
- Have access to a study support to enable you to complete your chosen qualification.
- Be working for a supportive and encouraging business who are keen to progress your career.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled and passionate Finance Manager to come and join a brilliant team in the heart of Birmingham. If you are interested in this role, please get in touch.