Mitchell Adam is working with a global manufacturing business to find them a Finance Manager to join their team in Wolverhampton. This is an exciting opportunity to have your supervisory duties to work within a well-established team who are leading in their industry and have over £100 million turnover.
You will have a part-qualified college reporting in to you and you will report to the financial controller. As well as this, your main duties will be to complete the Management Accounts and utilise the experience you have acquired thus far.
What you will need
- To be a part-qualified finalist accountant who is motivated to complete their ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
- To be experience in completing the management account pack end to end so that you are able to hit the ground running in this role.
- To be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, as you will be presenting the management accounts to the Financial Controller and have to converse with various different stakeholders.
- To be fab on excel (vlookups, pivots) due to the large data sets that need to be analysed.
What you will receive
- Study support, if you require it so see you through the end of your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- A hybrid work split where you are able to work from home 2 days of the week and you get 2pm finishes on Fridays.
- The exposure of reporting into qualified individuals who will encourage your progression.
- The exposure of working within a business that is leading in its industry and rapidly growing due to its success.
This Finance Manager position is a great opportunity to finish your ACCA/CIMA qualification and gain some invaluable exposure. If this role interests you, please contact us.