Mitchell Adam are currently working with an established SME retail business who are on the lookout for an experienced Finance Manager who is keen to join a social and out-going team and is willing to get involved in all elements of the finance function.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a personable and focused finance professional who is keen to implement a streamline processes in order to improve efficiency as well as being able to get involved in to day to day finance duties like preparing the monthly management accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role will be have strong communication skills and be able to manage their own workload along with strong multi-tasking skills in order to oversee junior members of staff.
- Have previous experience in preparation and production of monthly management accounts.
- Have previous experience in managing junior members of staff across finance at different levels.
- Be a strong communicator in order to liaise with non-finance members of the business as well as external auditors.
- Be proficient in MS Excel and sage is preferred.
What you will receive
- Be working for a highly recommended local business who is keen to support staff as they transition throughout the company.
- Have access to a hybrid-working pattern both from home and from their offices in Wolverhampton.
- Be able to gain a wider exposure to the customer and client side of the business and gain a more commercial outlook.
- Be able to enhance your skills and develop you team management duties.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and confident individual who is keen to get stuck in with a successful SME and support a developing finance team. If you’re interested, please get in touch.