My client based in Birmingham city centre is a market leader in professional services, and is currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their large client finance function and assist with day to day management of the businesses key client contract, and manage two individuals. You will be undertaking the monthly reporting deliverables, so this role suits a proven accountant with some supervisory experience.
Reporting into the contracts bespoke financial director, you will be nurturing and supporting the individuals underneath you, in and out of the office, striving to continually improve and support. Undertaking a unique portfolio of clientele in the property space, the successful candidate will ideally have had experience in this setting due to the type of reporting. Divided by sites, yourself on your team will be compiling month end packs from accruals and prepayments, to budgets, forecasts and variance, and addressing a host of complex queries.
- You will have had exposure to property, be it IFRS16, Service Charge or Rent accounting.
- Ideally, you will be a finalist, or part qualified accountant. QBE candidates will also be considered.
- Management or supervisory experience is essential.
- Communication is key, and this role requires a candidate with proven experience in a client facing position.
What you will receive
- Lots of opportunity to grow within the business and progress in the role as contracts expand and need arises.
- Receive a study package to continue the pursuit of professional qualifications.
- Work from home twice a week, and have access to an industry leading benefits scheme.
- Excellent training from a dedicated senior leadership team that understand the account.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the candidate with professional services experience to step into a wildly progressive and ever developing business on the front foot for what they do. If you are looking to create impact in an established business, then look no further and apply now.