I am currently recruiting a Finance Manager to join a well-known retail business within their head office based near Walsall. This is a slightly different position to your traditional ‘Finance Manager’ role and will see you focusing more towards working capital, future growth of the business along with partnering with a number of stakeholders inside the company on exciting/varied projects.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant, who has a great understanding of how a business operates within the retail or distribution sector. You will have good team management skills, an interest in getting involved within all areas of the business on a commercial basis, particularly focusing on cash/treasury.
Ideally you will;
- Be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background, however applicants who display relevant experience and are qualified by experience will still be considered for this role
- Be able to liaise with different people within the company with constant interaction with the finance team and operations managers
- Have prior involvement in producing complex cash-flow models, looking at working capital and experience in future planning’s within business
In return you will;
- Have the opportunity to work within a niche role, where you can speak to numerous people in the business focusing on different projects on a daily basis
- Work for a company that is striving to advance and expand within their market offering a long-term position and progression for the right person
- Look into the future developments of the business, helping ‘steer the ship’ from a cash perspective
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to take on a project that is going to benefit a growing business and add to your experience. This role is suitable for someone who is ambitious, can work on their own initiative and aim for career advancement