I am currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a highly successful retail company based in North Birmingham. This position has come about purely due to expansion within the department and requires a strong technical Accountant. You will be at a qualified level, ideally of worked within practice previously, if you have industry experience that will also be beneficial.
Ideally, you will:
- Be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with experience ideally within an SME practice, concentrating on the completion of a number of smaller sized monthly accounts
- Have the ability to manage internal and external relationships to improve the communication between individual store finance departments
- Have extensive knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS16, previously been involved in completing statutory accounts and keeping up to date with legislation
- Be able to complete complex reports, reports that need to be sent over to the wider group and commentated on when necessary
In return, you will:
- Work for a well-recognised brand who have a big presence in the UK and are focusing their efforts on becoming the main market leader
- Integrate within a finance team who are all like-minded people – want to push to be the best of the best
- Have involvement with senior members of the business with the ability to add commentary and beneficial knowledge directly
- Work in a company who value their staff and have an excellent, close-nit working environment
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Financial Accountant to work at a senior level in a large, successful and forward-thinking national business – enjoying good career prospects and unique commercial exposure as a result.