A local and established not-for-profit business is currently on the lookout for a passionate and personable Finance Manager to come and join their team in Birmingham.
This a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful not-for-profit organisation who is really making a difference. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is both out-going and down to earth, someone who understands the importance of the company’s values and goals moving forward. We are looking for someone with previous team management experience and is a studying their ACCA/ CIMA qualification or is qualified by experience.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to progress throughout the business and be heavily involved in key decision making for the company. It will offer to chance to expand on your management skills and give you that next step in your career as a Finance Manager.
- Have proven experience in being able to manage a small finance team and be able to self-organise yours and the teams day to day.
- Have experience in the day-to-day routines including running monthly payroll, management accounts and processing expenses.
- Be an effective communicator in order to liaise effectively with both the board and external stakeholders of the business on the overall finance functions.
- Be part-qualified in your ACCA or CIMA or be a strong qualified by experience candidate.
What you will receive
- Be working on a hybrid basis from both your home and their offices in Birmingham.
- Be working for fantastic organisation who are promoting a brilliant message and are ever growing.
- Gain a wide range of exposure and be able to progress throughout the business alongside a supportive and passionate team.
- Be working for a business that is proud of what they do and have exceptional core values when it comes to staff care.
This Finance Manager role is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and dedicated candidate who is keen to get their foot through the door with a brilliant not-for-profit organisation that is keen to progress and utilise their staffs skills to enable the business and the team to grow. If you would like to hear more about this role, please get in touch!