Mitchell Adam are delighted to be supporting our long standing professional services client based in the city centre, as they embark on a new stage of growth to ensure a smooth client reporting process across the department. This client is looking for a dedicated and experienced Finance Manager, with experience managing/supervising a small team, and monthly reporting.
The successful candidate will find himself or herself reporting into a director in a bustling department, dedicated to their largest client. You will be supporting your team with day to day tasks, setting targets, running 1-2-1s and everything in between, whilst managing your own portfolio of stakeholders, which you will be business partnering with to produce financial reports, including but not limited to, VAT, budgeting, expenditure, P&Ls and balance sheets.
- Had exposure to rent, lease/IFRS 16 in a corporate environment to allow for an easier transition for the client. (Although preferred this is not required).
- Ideally, you will be a part qualified accountant with demonstrable experience in month end reporting.
- Have previous management experience, or supervisory and looking for a step up to take more responsibility.
- Be a confident communicator, as you will be required to build rapport with a host of external stakeholders and liaise regularly.
What you will receive
- You will receive a study package to continue with your professional qualifications.
- A hybrid-working model with the ability to work from home twice a week – and work in a centrally located office.
- A personally tailored development path to grow within the business, support larger teams and lead on projects if desired.
- An outstanding benefits package including great health care and pension.
This is a great opportunity to consider if you are currently looking for a step up into a supportive, corporate environment, or are a seasoned professional looking for a change of pace on a top contract. If interested, please apply now.