Our client, a rapidly expanding and highly regarded professional services firm in the city centre is looking to bring an experienced Finance Manager into their large accounts team, to assist with the management of a contract, undertaking the day to day reporting for clients themselves, and managing a small team of three underneath. This role is a great opportunity for those with supervisory experience looking to move into a role with more management responsibility.
Reporting into a director, the successful candidate will be nurturing and supporting a small team, split between on and off site to continually strive for accurate and timely reporting for clients. Undertaking a unique portfolio of clientele in the property space, the successful candidate will ideally have had experience in this setting due to the type of reporting. Divided by sites, yourself on your team will be compiling month end packs from accruals and prepayments, to budgets, forecasts and variance, and addressing a host of complex queries.
- Ideally, you will have had experience in a supervisory or management setting.
- Had exposure to rent, lease/IFRS 16 in a corporate environment to allow for an easier transition for the client.
- Ideally, you will be a part qualified accountant with a view to continue, or Qualified by Experience.
- The successful candidate must be a confident communicator, as this is a client facing position.
What you will receive
- Upon completion of probation, you will receive a study package to continue with your professional qualifications.
- A hybrid working model with the ability to work from home twice a week.
- Fantastic opportunities for progression in the role and the business, as contracts expand, this business is always promoting achievers and encouraging their growth.
- Excellent training from a dedicated senior leadership team that understand the account.
This role is a great example of an opportunity that will allow a reporting professional to undertake more responsibility and have a high impact role in an established business, whilst implementing their own ideas along the way. If this role is of any interest, please apply now as this opportunity is likely to be gone soon.