Our esteemed Property Management client based in Birmingham City centre is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Finance Manager to join their prolific, medium sized finance team. The successful candidate will be grabbing this role with both hands and getting stuck into a range of duties. On top of being the point of liaison for a small team beneath you, you will also be spearheading a range of process refining projects and managing your own client reporting.
Reporting directly into a Director, your key duty will be do ensure all property accounting is managed accurately and timely for yourself and your team. In your role, you will be using your fantastic communication skills to manage effective relationships with the team, and your clients, to feedback on reporting. Technically, you will be a strong accountant, as you will be compiling financial report packs, including P&L, Balance Sheets and VAT reporting, as well as dedicated service charge budgeting and forecasting. Those who enjoy analysing the figures and business partnering to provide commentary will be comfortable in this position.
Ideally, you will;
- Be a part qualified accountant studying your ACCA/CIMA, or Qualified by Experience.
- Have prior experience in the Property sector, to allow easier training around rent and service charge. (Although preferred, this is not required).
- Have previously supervised or managed a team beneath you, as in this role you will be conducting 1-2-1s, and providing support to a small team.
- Be a technically strong accountant with experience compiling budgets and forecasts.
In return, you will;
- Be put on a fantastic path for progression towards senior leadership with enhanced benefits and compensation.
- Have access to study support to continue your professional qualification, and qualify with the business.
- Have access to hybrid working following a successful probation.
- Be in a rewarding and fulfilling role mentoring your team and making and impact to client, alongside spearheading process changes.
This role is a stand out opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a progressive and growing role in the company to match. If this role is interesting to you, please apply now.