Our client, a financial consultancy corporation with international presence, is actively recruiting for an interim Finance Manager to take charge of reporting procedures, financial analysis and development of junior staff. Based in the heart of Birmingham financial district, this hybrid role is a golden chance to cultivate a first class network of commercial professionals, maximise your scope of expertise and experience corporate life in an elite financial institution.
The Finance Manager will primarily be responsible for producing a batch of monthly accounts under IFRS, alongside budget/forecast reports, bank reports and audit preparation. The successful candidate will also be granted the opportunity to assume prominence within the finance function as you manage, challenge and report to senior stakeholders across an array of neighbouring departments. This not to mention the chance to invest in junior careers, as you provide invaluable guidance and mentorship with KPI analyses and regular reviews.
Ideally, you will:
- Be immediately available, part qualified in CIMA/ACCA and have experience in a similar Finance Manager position & financial services environment.
- Consider yourself a total professional, who strives to put their best foot forward and deliver exceptional results.
- Possess stellar communication skills, rendering you an admirable leader as well as reliable and trustworthy in stakeholder liaising.
- Have advanced Excel skills, experience with IFRS and a drive to hit the ground running.
In return, you will receive:
- A coveted Finance Manager role in an internationally reputable organisation, where the opportunities for networking and broadening your portfolio are truly second-to-none.
- Direct mentorship and support under the Divisional Manager who is both willing and eager to share decades of experience with you.
- The chance to invest in and foster the development of junior members whilst gaining exposure to C and D grade executives in your reporting obligations.
- A variety of company-exclusive benefits upon going permanent, including study support, a bonus scheme, company sponsored training/social events and much more.
If this Finance Manager role interests you, or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to considering your application!